[BillingsLUG] LinuxFest Northwest 2011 - Anyone?

mb madeinmontana at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 20 12:41:17 MDT 2011

Hello everyone, wishing/hoping I could go, but have a personal problem I
need help with that is more pressing.
Does anyone have suggestions for a couple programs I need to install on a
winxp home laptop so I can:
1) access the computer remotely for management
2) a video chat program that is simple and stable
This laptop is being sent to my 2yr old so we can keep in touch, his mother
moved and she WILL mess up a computer, hence the need for remote management.

Thanks in advance to any who reply

Mike Berry