[BillingsLUG] September Meeting

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:20:10 MDT 2010

The official LUG (*UG) will be Thursday the 23rd officially starting at
7pm.  You may show up as early as 6pm if you like, I will be present.
Subject: pfsense LAB + discussion on other open source *BSD/Linux router and
firewall packages such as Vyatta, Zeroshell, pfsense, etc

Please bring your own drinks, unfortunately no alcohol on the premises.
Also, you are welcome to bring a laptop as we will configure a hub and spoke
VPN with 3 pfsense installs.

Tonight I will be finalizing some setup for the lab on Thursday as well as
chatting with whomever shows up.

I also have a XenServer install available and high speed internet if you
would like to check out some commercial virtualization.

The address is 1123 3rd Avenue North.  I can be reached at 4066907257 if you
cant find the place.  There is a 7' metal sign at ground level that says
'AWG' near the front door.

Thanks