[BillingsLUG] September Meeting

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Mon Sep 20 16:53:54 MDT 2010

We are looking at a couple special meetings this week!  I suppose to
make up for the lack of meetings the last few months.

Plans are still being hashed out, so, please stay tuned.  Looking at
both Wednesday (setup) and Thursday (meeting). (22-23)

Dan Denson who has hosted a few meetings would like to setup a pfsense
lab and demonstration.

Tentatively I'd say we'll meet at 7 PM both nights at Valley Welders
Office, 1123 3rd Ave. N.

We'll firm up plans tomorrow morning.  Join us in IRC (see
http://www.montanalinux.org for info on the channel), or reply to this
email to make suggestions.  Dinner ideas?

Warren