[BillingsLUG] Outlook? Anyone?

Larry Dillon dillon.larry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:40:40 MDT 2010

Mike,
    Dan and Andrew both provide excellent suggestions.  If they should fail
to resolve your issue, you'll need to trouble shoot it.  Usually we start
with basic questions like, "Is it hardware or is it software?"  In this case
it's more like, "Is it the client or the server?"  I'd recommend that you
try to replicate the problem on a different client.  Try to send the exact
same message to the exact same recipients from a different computer on the
same network.  If it goes through, it's a problem with the first client.  If
it doesn't go through, the problem lies with something that's common to both
setups, usually meaning the server, but maybe something weird like outgoing
anti-virus filter that's on both PC's.

Hope this help,

Larry