[BillingsLUG] IT job opening in Philipsburg, MT

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Mar 2 16:27:18 MST 2015

Greetings,

I was asked to pass this along to anyone who might be interested.  Enjoy!

- - - - -

I work for Project Vote Smart (http://votesmart.org), a non-profit located
about 25 miles south of Philipsburg, MT.  We're in need of a full-time
person to help in the IT dept.  We're 95% Linux (various flavors), running
on a spaghetti platform of Python/Django, Java/Struts1/Struts2, and a
little PHP thrown in to the mix.  About 50 Linux workstations that are fully
occupied in the summer months by college interns.  Postgres on the backend
with a somewhat complex ER.  Bunch of JS/jquery both client- and server-side.
The challenges are endless; you won't be bored.

It's rather rustic here, the closest town (26 miles) has 800 souls with a
couple bars to while away your time in.  It's quaint.  Actual city life is
about an hour fifteen minutes away in Missoula or Helena.

If you're still interested, send me an email.  No remote work available.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz (brian at votesmart.org)
IT Support