[BillingsLUG] Hello! (Introducing myself)

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrewniemants at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 21:00:24 MDT 2014

Hi kRis,

Welcome to Billings. The geek scene is pretty quiet right now as you have
gathered. But... with school starting back up in a few weeks maybe we will
all wake up again. Tell me more about yourself, what is your distro of
choice? How long have you been a linux user? Any cool projects that you are
working on or want to work on? Any topics that you are especially
interested in? Also if you are a IRC user quite a few of us hang out on
#ubuntu-montana (FreeNode) during the day time. Don't let the name fool
you, we use all different distro's ubuntu-montana was just convenient
gathering spot. Feel free to drop in and chat.

Great to hear from you,
 _
/-\ ndrew