[BillingsLUG] March Meeting -- Next Week

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Wed Mar 20 15:08:42 MDT 2013

Hi guys,

We will be holding our regular March meeting NEXT WEEK instead of tomorrow
as it seems to work out better with most everyone's schedule. An actual
topic hasn't been nailed down yet but some possibilities are showing off
the Linux Steam client, Plex Media Server, or B.A.T.M.A.N. wireless
meshing.

So, this month plan to meet on Thursday 3/28, 7 PM at Lannocc
Technologies. I will send out another reminder as the day draws near.

-shawn