[BillingsLUG] KULR-8 at BillingsLUG tonight!

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Thu Jan 17 14:54:45 MST 2013

Just received a call from a Ken at KULR-8. They want to cover our Billings
LUG tonight! He wants to do a few interviews and see some "Linux programs"
in action. We're currently putting together a couple last-minute topics
for the night... will probably show off Scott's MontanaLinux remix and
maybe show something on the Raspberry Pi again.

If you haven't made it to a LUG in a while tonight would be a good night!
KULR-8 said they'd be here around 6:45 to set up, so feel free to come
earlier than the usual 7:00 if you're available.

Address is:

Lannocc Technologies
1440 Grand Ave