[BillingsLUG] February meeting this week: The Sound of Linux

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Tue Feb 19 16:45:22 MST 2013

Explore the landscape of open-source Linux audio software. From MIDI to
multi-track audio mastering, to real-time effects, come see open-source
audio production in action and hear the music of Linux!

A few of the programs we'd like to look at are: Ardour, Audacity,
Hydrogen, RoseGarden, and TiMidity++. We will also explore the Jack audio
subsystem and try out different hardware such as a USB MIDI keyboard and
DJ controller.

Thursday 2/21 @ 7 PM
Lannocc Technologies
1440 Grand Ave