[BillingsLUG] April -- Maker Space?!!

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Wed Apr 17 13:54:06 MDT 2013

Hi Matt,

It's good to hear from you. I'm glad you are interested in the maker space
idea... it seems like quite a few others are as well but location has
always been the major stumbling block for us when it comes to getting
something going. Anyways, glad this piqued your interest and I look
forward to meeting you in person.

Take care,
-shawn