[BillingsLUG] April -- Maker Space?!!

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Tue Apr 16 16:27:51 MDT 2013

For the LUG meeting this month Donnie would like to give us a tour of his
building at 2215 6th Ave. There is potential for this location to serve as
the primary location for a local maker group. So for our
regularly-scheduled meeting time we will tour the location and discuss our
options and ideas for getting a maker space going in Billings!

This is a great chance for anyone interested in a local place to work on
technology projects to come out and share their ideas and needs.
Ultimately we believe that the right location and core group of people
could serve as a sort of incubator for new business and technology in
Billings.

Please note we are starting an hour earlier this time.

Meeting Thursday, 4/18, 6 PM at:
Pizza Place
2215 6th Ave North
Billings