[BillingsLUG] November meeting tomorrow (plain text)

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Wed Nov 16 15:49:38 MST 2011

Sorry the last email was a bit jumbled with HTML. This one should be more
readable:

This month will be a mobile meeting! Feel free to join us at Yellowstone
Systems as we pile into Brian's minivan and drive around Billings locating
wireless access points. We will be doing a survey of secure vs. open
access points in the 2.4GHz and possibly 5GHz bands. We'll try to make use
of the Backtrack Linux distribution in our search.

We will meet at 7PM tomorrow (Thurs., Nov. 17) at:

Yellowstone Systems
1327 Central Ave

-shawn