[BillingsLUG] June meeting tonight

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Thu Jun 16 15:49:40 MDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I'll be at my operations office tonight at 7:30 for anyone who wants to
show up and talk about Linux stuff. I can show off a simple shell parser
I have started for a sort of web-based "distribution", and I have
started a Mercurial code repository to do something with Gentoo for
BillingsLUG. It's another informal meeting tonight and anyone is welcome.

Lannocc operations is in the Metro Park Office & Industrial building at
1148 1st Ave N. Look for the EZ Money Check Cashing sign. Park in the
back lot and enter through door on east side. I'll put a sign up.

7:30 PM through 8:30 PM I'll be there.

http://lannocc.com/blug

-shawn