[BillingsLUG] July meeting tonight

Shawn A. Wilson shawn at lannocc.com
Thu Jul 21 18:36:42 MDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I'm at my operations office tonight working on reformatting my laptop to
set up virtualization for Gentoo Linux and Windows Vista. Right now a
full backup is nearing completion and then I will move forward with
virtualization software install. My Intel CPU supports hardware
virtualization (`grep vmx /proc/cpuinfo`) so I will be looking at
software to utilize that. I will be here most of the evening working and
chatting about Linux. Anyone is welcome to drop by!

Lannocc operations is in the Metro Park Office & Industrial building at
1148 1st Ave N. Look for the EZ Money Check Cashing sign. Park in the
back lot and enter through door on east side. I'll put a sign up.

http://lannocc.com/blug

-shawn