[BillingsLUG] Upcoming LinuxFest Northwest 2011

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Feb 21 10:33:32 MST 2011

Greetings,

The LinuxFest Northwest 2011 show is Sat-Sun, April 30 - May 1st.  Every year the BozemanLUG and the BillingsLUG members try to plan a trip. We have actually gone the last four years in a row... and it would be nice to continue the tradition.

Anyone interested in attending?  It is always a fantastic show!

Please let us know ahead of time so we can get all of the planning done.  The show is free but the travel (via car) and lodging expenses we share.  A rough estimate of the individual cost is about $300 for the travel, lodging and food... depending on how many goodies you end up buying... and how many people end up going.  The more people who go, the less it typically costs.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street