[BillingsLUG] Sell off my rack mount server hardware and UPS.

Peter Kringle peter at kringles.org
Thu Feb 3 10:51:29 MST 2011

About a year ago, I purchased 2 servers (details listed below), and used
them as an email server/web/samba/etc running debian Linux.  Well recently I
have had some life changes and was forced to shutdown the servers.  Now I
did put 2 Xeon processors and a 1GB of RAM into one of the servers, the
other was a spare/parts in case something broke (nothing ever did).

So here is the deal.  I am selling both servers, and the APC Smart-UPS 2200
Rackmount 3U SU2200RM3U power supply (this will require new batteries) all
together for $125.

If you are interested, email be back or call me at 406-690-3221
*
*
Thanks
*
*

   - *Tyan Transport GT20 Dual Xeon Based 1U Barebones Server

   *
   - *General Features:*
   - 19-inch rack mountable 1U chassis
   - NO CPU
   - NO RAM
   - NO Hard Drive
   - NO CD-ROM Drive
   - NO Floppy Drive

   - *Motherboard Features:*
   - Tyan Tiger i7320 (S5350) Motherboard model
   - ATX form factor
   - Intel E7320 MCH chipset
   - Intel 6300ESB South Bridge chipset
   - SMSC DME1737 LPC I/O chip
   - Supports two Intel Xeon Socket 604-pin processors
   - Supports up to 16 GB of Registered DDR 333/266 memory
   - Supports ECC type memory modules
   - ATI Rage XL PCI graphics controller w/8 MB Frame Buffer of video memory
   - Two (2) Broadcom BCM5721 PCI Express GbE LAN controllers
   - Supports two (2) Hot swappable SATA hard drives with RAID 0 or 1
   - Two (2) UDMA/33/66/100 IDE controllers
   - One (1) Floppy controller

   - *Expansions Slots:*
   - One (1) 64-bit 66 MHz PCI-X slot
   - One (1) SODIMM PCIX-P3 slot
   - Eight (8) 184-pin DIMM sockets

   - *Front I/O Ports:*
   - Two (2) USB ports

   - *Rear I/O Ports:*
   - Two (2) PS/2 ports
   - One (1) 9-pin serial port
   - One (1) 15-pin VGA port
   - Two (2) USB ports
   - Two (2) GbE RJ-45 Ethernet ports

   - *Supported Processors:*
   - Intel Xeon 2.8 - 3.8 GHz Socket 604 processors
   - 800 MHz FSB support (Front Side Bus)

   - *BIOS Features:*
   - Phoenix BIOS with 8Mbit Flash
   - Supports APM 1.2 & ACPI 1.0
   - PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0 power Management

   - *Case Features:*
   - Two (2) 3.5-inch removable hard drive bays
   - One (1) Slim CD-ROM drive bay
   - One (1) Slim Floppy drive bay
   - 500-watt dual fan power supply

   - *Case Dimensions:*
   - 1.72 x 17.2 x 22.4-inches (H x W X D, approximate)

--
Peter (KØVX)
http://photography.kringles.org